Customize the report footers to reflect your company data.
- Select the "Report Footers" button from the Patrol Settings.
- Click the "New Footer" button.
- Enter the desired information. For example: "Please send any inquires or comments to email@example.com."
- Click "Save" to save the new report footer.
Once you have saved the report footer, you will be able to select a left-footer and/or a right-footer at the site.
To do so,
- Click on the Sites (Client) tile.
- Click on the site.
Follow these steps to set the footers for any reports generated at the site.
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Click on the Defaults option.
- Select the desired left or right report footers from the drop-downs.
The footers will now appear on reports.