When you log a call to offer a shift to an officer, it will automatically appear in the proposal queue. The proposal queue allows you to manage all your proposals simultaneously to make sure they are handled in a timely fashion.
Access the proposal queue by following this path:
Dashboard > Schedules & Attendance > Proposal Queue
Click the View button corresponding to the right shift proposal and access all the information you need.
- Type: If the proposal were by SMS, a mobile device icon would show in this column. If by phone, a phone icon will appear.
- Proposals: The number of proposals for the shifts.
- Day: The day of the shift.
- Start Date: The start date of the shift.
- Time: Start time of the shift.
- Position: The name of the site and position.
- Status: The status of the shift.
- Green: Accepted. The guard accepted the shift.
- Yellow: Pending. The proposal is pending an answer.
- Red: Refused. The guard refused the proposal, or
- Failed/Expired. Time ran out to accept the proposal.
- View the additional shift information and the list of officers it was offered to and their response.