You can set up a notification to trigger each time a Lone Worker checks in later than planned. A late shift notification at the site will trigger a late Lone Worker notification.
Follow the steps below to set up a late Lone Worker notification.
- Click the Notification tab on the site.
- Select Late Shift Alert from the menu.
- Select the delivery option, either via email or SMS.
- Enter the name and email of the recipient.
- Click the Save Notification Settings button to save the new notification settings.
Note: All regular notification options and rules apply to this notification.