You can now schedule the jobs that will appear on runsheets. To schedule the site jobs, click on the Scheduler link.
Path: Select a Site > Mobile Dispatch > Schedule (Template)
Price Tier: Select the Price tier with which they will associate the patrols.
Patrol Type: Select the patrol type to be assigned to the job.
Route Position: If patrol to be assigned to a route (zone) position, select it from the drop-down list.
Auto-Assign Runsheet when possible: When selected, a patrol will be assigned to a runsheet matching the time range selected for the job.
Time Range: Enter the time or time range the patrol visit is to be scheduled for.
Duration: Enter the estimated time that the patrol will take. i.e. 7 minutes, 15 minutes, etc.
Number (#): Enter how many times a user should perform this job.
Days of the week: Select the days of the week this job with be completed.
Note: If you selected 2 at the last step, the job will appear twice on Monday and twice on Tuesday, for example.
Adhoc: Create an ad-hoc job not part of your weekly schedule on an already established template
1. When the "Adhoc" checkbox is selected, "start date", "end date" and all days of the week will be disabled for selection.
2. When the "start date" and/or "end date" and/or any day of the week checkbox is selected, the "Adhoc" checkbox will be disabled for selection.
3. "Adhoc" job will not be assigned to any runsheet from the Schedule (Template) section and will always have a red line on the left side.
Start Date: Enter the date on which this job should start in your Runsheet
End Date: Enter the date on which this job should end in your Runsheet
Add: Click Add to create the jobs.
Job Color Key
Teal - Jobs that are assigned to the runsheet
Red - Jobs that are not assigned to the runsheet or Adhoc jobs
Also, you can modify the specific jobs scheduled at properties. Click on a job or jobs to do so.
Options presented include:
- Deselect Shifts: The highlighted Patrols will be unselected.
- Shifts Selected: Indicates the number of shifts presently highlighted. i.e. 1, 4, 7, etc.
- Clear Extra Instructions: If instructions have been set specific to the site, it will remove them. It doesn’t clear instructions assigned to the Job/Service type under the portal’s system settings.
- Edit Job Type: Modify the Job type assigned to the selected job(s). Job/Service type must already exist in the portal’s system settings.
- Edit Billing Group: Modify Patrol Price Tier the select job(s) are assigned to. (must have a contract)
- Edit Template: Modify the Report Template that the guard is prompted to fill out when they select the job(s) are completed. Report Template must already exist in the portal’s system settings.
- Assign to Route: If desired, assign or modify the assigned position that the job is to be associated too.
- Edit Time: Modify the time or time range that the job is assigned to be completed.
- Cancel: Cancel all jobs from the date selected. The jobs will remove them from assigned Runsheets.
Note: that this also impacts billing; clients will not bill clients from the date selected forward. They will be billed for previously completed patrols.