This panel lists all patrols completed for the selected date range. This includes the status of each patrol, job/service type, site, date, and time the officer indicated he was en route, arrived, and left the site. Patrol Report completed by the officer is also attached to the patrol.
Source: Indicates if the job is RECUR (recurrent) or ADHOC.
Missed (red) - the job was not completed within the time it was scheduled for.
Scheduled (grey) - the job is scheduled in the future, and the runsheet to which this job was assigned was not yet started by the patroller.
Assigned (grey) - the job is scheduled in the future, and the runsheet to which this job was assigned was started by the patroller (runsheet in progress, and this specific job was not yet started).
Completed (green) - the job that is completed and cannot be canceled or reassigned anymore.
Cancelled (grey) - the job was cancelled, and action is recorded in the job's notes section.
En Route (purple) - the job has started, and the user is on the way to the location.
On Site (blue) - the user has arrived at the location
- Company: The name of the site where the patrol took place.
- Address: The address of the patrol site.
- City/State: The city and state where the site is located.
- Phone: The phone number of the site.
- Email: The email address of the site's main contact.
- Assigned: The guard to whom the patrol is assigned.
- Runsheet: The runsheet to which the patrol is assigned.
- Type: The name of the patrol job.
- Time Range: The time period during which the user can complete the patrol.
- Status: The status of the patrol. Possible statuses include scheduled, assigned, en route, On Site, completed, re-assign and missed.
- Information: The scheduled duration of the patrol and any instructions for the task will appear in this field.
Under logs, you will find the date and time stamp of each patrol status. If there are no logs, a re-assign button will appear, allowing you to re-assign the request to a different guard.
You can cancel any job (Recurrent and/or Adhoc). Cancellation action will be recorded and displayed for each job under the "notes" section.
Note: All statuses can be cancelled except "Completed".
If notes have been entered under the clock icon, they will appear under the notes section.
By clicking the Edit Logs, you can edit the time logs associated with patrols. You may need to do this if a guard arrives On Site but forgets to indicate such on the mobile application or if you need to modify time logs for any reason.
- En Route Time: The date and time stamp of the moment the user updated the status of the patrol to en route.
- On Site Time: The date and time stamp of the moment the user updated the status of the patrol to on site.
- Completed Time: The date and time stamp of the moment the patrol was marked completed.
- Last Comment: The text of the last comment entered on the patrol.
- Add as Billing Note: Flag the note about billing.
- Note: Enter a note in the patrol
- Save Logs: Click the button to save any changes you made to the above information.
- Price: Enter the amount you are billing your client.
- Billable Minutes: The number of billable minutes in the patrol.
Click Report to view the completed patrol report.