Learn how to set up and use Vehicle Management.
Creating a vehicle profile allows you to create reports related to the vehicle and have your team manage maintenance records. Administrators can select the Vehicle Management feature from the dashboard to view reports associated with individual vehicles.
Setting up Vehicle Management
To set up Vehicle Management:
- Hover over the Dashboard menu on the left side panel.
- Select Vehicle Management.
- Select Create Vehicle.
- Fill in the appropriate fields and Save once completed.
- Ownership: Select purchased or leased.
- Vehicle ID: Enter the internal ID number of the vehicle.
- Make: The make of the vehicle.
- Model: The model of the vehicle.
- Year: The vehicle's year of manufacture.
- Acquisition/Lease Date: The date you acquired the vehicle.
- License Plate: The license plate number of the vehicle.
- License Plate State: Select the state or province of registration.
- VIN Number: Enter the vehicle identification number.
- Color: Enter the color of the vehicle.
- Comments/Notes: Notes about the vehicle.
- Picture: Select an image of the vehicle.
- Select Save.
You can edit vehicle information by clicking the View tab and modifying information under the Edit tab as needed.
Under the Information tab, you can view and enter notes and delete the vehicle if needed.
Using Vehicle Management
Add the vehicle list picker to your report templates to use vehicle management.
When the guard fills out the report template, they can select a vehicle from the drop-down list.
Please see here for more information on filling out reports using the mobile application.
Administrators can select the Vehicle Management feature from the dashboard to view reports associated with individual vehicles. Click the View button to do so.
You will see a list of reports under the Reports tab. From here, you can manage Vehicle reports like you can under the Operations Reports tab.