The Sites icon will provide officers access to a list of sites in their zone. If the device has permission to access other zones, you will also see the option to access other zones in the site list. The zones are labeled as "Zone:" + the zone's name. To sign in to a different site, follow the steps below.
- Click on the Sites icon.
- Select the site you want to sign in to from the site list.
- Select Sign in to Site if you want to access the site on the device. Once you have signed in to a site, all the information on the mobile device will update for that site. Reports, post orders, emergency contacts, tours, and checkpoints will all update to show the correct information for that site.
- You can use the Navigate to Site option to access directions to the site.
Note: If you attempt to navigate to a site whose address has not been geo-coded, you will receive the following message on an Android device:
On iOS, the message will appear like this:
This message will appear if:
- Navigating to a site within a zone.
- Performing a dispatched task.
- Performing runsheets.
Please see this article regarding signing into sites when configuring mobile application restrictions.