Post Orders provide a way to document the standard operating procedures for any site. These documents offer users specific instructions for how to handle certain situations that may arise during their shift. Post Orders can contain images, text, or attachments.
In this article:
You create Post Orders in the site profile. Any officer signed in to the site will have access to the Post Order made here.
To complete a new Post Order:
- From the Live Dashboard, click on the "Sites (Client)" tile to access the site list. Click on the [View] button next to the desired site.
- In the site profile, click on the "Operations Reports" tab.
- Click on the [Post Orders] button under Exceptions & Audits.
- Use the pop-up window to add content to the Post Order. You can copy and paste the text into the text box from existing documents as well. Use the drop-down menu at the top to assign a subject to the Post Order. You can select from a list of preset subjects or create a new one. If you want to include an image or a PDF attachment, use the attachment field at the bottom to add a file.
- Click on the [Save] button to create the Post Order.
Note: The subject line of a post-order can be up to 255 characters, while the text/description can be up to 65,535 characters.
Edit or Delete a Post Order
Edit / Delete: To modify or delete an existing Post Order, click on the [Edit] or [Delete] button next to the Post Order you want to change. Make sure to click the [Save] button after any modifications.