Groups and Industries provide a logical way to group your incident categories and select only the ones you need for specific sites and zones. For example, you might create a Group/Industry for hospitals. You can then associate that group of incident categories to each of your hospital sites.
Please refer to Incident Category Settings to learn more about assigning groups/industries to sites.
Add a new Group/Industry
- Click on the "Settings" tile.
- Select the Incident Categories option from the left side menu.
- Click on the Groups/Industries tab.
- Click on the "Create Group/Industry" button.
Assign Existing Incident Categories:
- Click the "Categories" button to select the Group/Industry to which you would like to assign a category.
- The Custom Category Builder page loads.
There are two folders provided:
- The top folder includes all incident types that have been added to the Default incident group.
- The Other Categories folder includes all incident types excluded from the default incident group.
- Click on the plus sign next to either folder to open the folder and select individual incident categories.
- Click Create Item to add a new incident category in this custom group.
Note: The list of the incident categories for this custom group will now populate the list. As you add new incident categories, this list will update to show all incident categories that have been added.