From the Live Dashboard, it is possible to view a list of all Field (Reports) and Daily Activity Reports (Summary Reports). In addition, field reports can be downloaded, emailed, or deleted. Summary reports can be approved, emailed, or deleted, as well as the GPS Tracks reviewed.
If clients log in, they will access only the reports that have been approved for their site. This data will not be included in the client reports by marking a report for admin eyes only.
- Go to the Live Dashboard.
- Select the Operations Reports tab.
Across the top of the Operations Reports page, filters allow you to refine the list of reports.
The following filters are available.
Report Templates: All or selects a specific type.
With Incidents: View only reports with incident categories.
Status: New / All Statuses / Verification (Place holder allows for the report to be investigated before being approved) / Approved / Job Pending (can be used by Dispatch to indicate that report is progress)
Link Status: Relink or All. Relinking a report lets you associate it with a site after the report has been written.
Date Range: Range of dates to filter the search on.
Filter By Incident Type: Please see below for more detail. This setting allows you to filter the list of reports by a specific incident category.
Search: Enter keywords to search for in a report
Once the report is located, you can take action(s) based on the available options.
- Relink the report to another zone or site.
- Change status of the report from New Report to Approved, Verification, or Job Pending.
- Download the report in PDF format by selecting the document icon.
- Forward a copy of the report via email by selecting the envelope icon.
- View the report on-screen by selecting the View button.
- Delete the report by selecting the Red box with an X inside of it.
Filter By Incident Type For Reports
- In your portal, go to your Dashboard and choose Operation Reports.
- Under Logs & Activities, choose Reports. The list of reports is displayed.
- You will see a new filter named Filter by Incident Type
- When you begin to type, the field automatically suggests available options, as shown below.
Once a report has been filled out, you can edit the report if you have permission.
- Click on the View button.
- Click the Edit button to edit the report.
- Modify the report fields as needed.
- Once you have completed the edits, click the Save button at the bottom of the window.
Report comments can either be system-generated or user-generated. The system will generate report comments when a user makes modifications to the report. A user can also add comments manually to the comments field.
- User-generated comments.
- System-generated comments.
When a user changes a report, the previous version of the report will be visible under the files section. Users can also attach files to the report manually in this section. Files labeled "Backup" are system-generated files.
Tracking Report Viewers
When you look at the report, you can see the users who have also viewed the same report. To do so, ensure the necessary permissions are set.
- From your portal hover over Settings.
- Choose Roles / Permissions. The Roles screen appears.
- Click Admin Portal Roles → Administrator and locate Patrol in the list.
- Check this permission to display the Tracking Log at the report level.
- To view the logs, go to your dashboard and click the Operation Reports tab.
- On the left side, under Logs and Activities, click Reports.
- For the report you want to display, click the View button at the right of the row. The report details are displayed on a new screen.
- On the right side of the screen, click the Viewed By tab to display who has viewed this report. Each entry shows:
- Who viewed this report (user name)
- When the user viewed this report (date and time format)
Note: The features you have access to may vary according to your permission level.