The "Assigned Sites" tab contains a list of sites to which the employee is assigned. You can also add or delete a site assignment from here.
- Site: The name of the site to which the employee is assigned.
- Start Date: The first date on which the employee was assigned to work at the site.
- Effective Rate Date: The effective date of the assignment. If effective immediately, the field will show "initial."
- End: End date of the assignment.
- Is Primary: This shows whether this is the primary site assignment for the employee.
- Make Primary: Clicking here will make this the primary site assignment for the employee.
- Remove: Clicking here will remove the assignment.
To assign the employee to a new site:
- Click the "Assign to Site button".
- Search for Account: Begin typing the name to which you would like to assign the employee.
- Start Date: The effective date of the site assignment.
- Is primary site: Check this box if this is the primary site assignment for the employee.
- Click the "Save" button to finalize the site assignment.