Once zones have been created, assign the appropriate zones as sub-zones to the main zone.
Sub-zones are helpful if you have managers and supervisors for different sections of a given zone.
If you assign a license to a zone with sub-zones, you can use the device at any of the sites in the sub-zones. However, if you need to scan checkpoints or perform tours at a sub-zone, you must log into that sub-zone directly.
Select the zone where you wan to assign a sub-zone.
- In the zone, select the sub-zones tab.
- Click on the Assign a Sub-Zone button.
- Begin typing the name of the zone to be assigned as the sub-zone and select it from the list that appears.
- Click Save to create the association.
- Confirm that the sub-zone is now listed in the Sub-Zone tab.