Please ensure that the following are properly configured. If they are not, your pay run may not run, or may not contain accurate data.
- Employee Pay Settings and Back Office Configurations are completed: See section on HR & Payroll: Settings & Pre-requisites.
- Schedules are published and distributed: See section on Schedules & Attendance: Schedule Template.
- Vacant Shifts are assigned to employees if needed: See section on Vacant Shifts.
- Employees are clocking in and out using any of those methods: Mobile Application, On-Site License, IVR System, if configured Batch Timeclock.
- Timesheets must be approved, or it will create an error when pre-processing a pay run: See section on Timesheets Approval, Also see section on Auto Approval of Shifts
- Expense Reimbursement and Ad hoc earnings or deductions are handled: See section on Create a Position and Expense Reimbursement
- Unplanned Shifts are looked at and addressed if necessary: See section on Unplanned Shifts