Learn how to create a runsheet for Mobile Dispatch and understand begin dates.
Create runsheets for your Mobile Dispatches and learn more about begin dates for runsheets.
Once your runsheet is created, you will be able to assign jobs to it. This graphic shows the relationship between jobs and runsheets.
Creating a runsheet
To create a runsheet:
- Select the Mobile Dispatch tab from the Live Dashboard.
- Under the Settings heading, select the Zone Settings option.
- From the Select, a Zone drop-down list, select the Zone in which the runsheet will be created.
- Click on the button labeled Create Runsheets.
- A window will open, prompting you to enter specific data regarding the Runsheet. Enter details to be applied to the Runsheet:
Position / Unit: Select the from the drop-down list.
Start Time: Enter the runsheet start time.
End Time: Enter the runsheet end time.
Custom Description: Enter the name or description of the runsheet.
- Select the days for which you need this Runsheet.
- Click Save.
Understanding a runsheet begin date
The Begin Date column gives you details about runsheets that do and don't have begin dates.
Runsheets without a beginning date
- if you never used it — we will display Never been used
- if you used it — we would display the date of the first action that was ever taken by an employee on this Runsheet "template."
Runsheets with a beginning date
- in the future — we will display: Future [Date selected in the form]
- in the past — we will always display the date entered by the Admin as the “Begin Date” in the runsheet creation form
The 'Never been used' and 'Future' labels are also available the Runsheet Assignment & Details tab under the Runsheet selector