You can dispatch the job now that you have captured the address details. Required fields are shown below:
- Job-Type: The name of the job to be dispatched.
- Send: Select this option to dispatch the job type. This button will be grey until all mandatory fields are filled out. The button will then turn blue.
- Name of the client with the UID.
- Name of the primary contact with phone number.
- The region with the UID.
- The full address of the client.
Billing & Client
- Price Tier with Code/ID: To be used with the Billing module only. Will be defaulted to the default price tier of the job type of the site.
- General: The default Site Instructions at the site.
- Job-Type Instructions: The site's settings and instructions for the job type. The dispatcher can also add event-specific instructions, which will be displayed to the responder in the TrackTik Guard Tour mobile application.
- Task Instructions: Enter additional instructions to the user responding to the dispatch.
- Priority: The priority of the dispatch. Visible to the user.
- Custom ID of the Event: An additional ID to tag the event with. This will be visible to the user who is dispatched. The dispatcher can override the system-assigned event ID with a custom one.
- Now: This will dispatch to the user now (default option)
- Later: This will dispatch the user at a later date.
- Reminder: When scheduled in the future, a reminder can be set to remind the assigned user or group many minutes before the event's scheduled time.
- Planned Duration in Minutes: For reference purposes only. Duration will be displayed to the user that is dispatched.
- Assignment: Search for a user to dispatch to.
Report: The report that is associated with the Job-Type.
- Form Fields:
- Reported By: The name of the guard filling out the report.
- Type of Alarm: Select from the drop-down.
- Alarm Description: Enter a description of the alarm.
Onsite Contact: Enter the name of the site contact.
- You can click Send when the form is complete.