The options in the mobile application may differ depending on the modules used. This section covers all the possibilities an officer may see on the device.
Sign-In to the Mobile Application
To log in and access the mobile application enter your username and password.
- Username or Email: Type in your username.
- Password: Enter your case-sensitive password.
- Sign in: Once you have provided your username and password, click Sign in to access the mobile application.
Once you have signed in to the mobile application, you can clock in for a shift or use the application without clocking in. However, you must clock in to generate a shift report for activities performed on the device.
Overview of the Home Screen in the Mobile Application
- Time Clock: Clock in and out of your shift.
- Sites: When devices are assigned to a zone, the "Sites" icon will appear. This will allow officers to sign in to different sites in their zone.
- Change Position: When the feature is active at the site or zone, it allows the guard to change the position where they work during their shift.
- Checkpoints: Begin a new tour or resume your current tour. The checkpoint icon will allow admins to write checkpoints as well.
- Runsheets: Access runsheets and perform jobs.
- Reports & Logs: Access the list of report forms available at a site.
- Tasks: Access the list of tasks that have been assigned to you. Update tasks to show progress as you work through assigned tasks.
- Message Board: Post messages at sites and zones for employees to view and acknowledge.
- Lone Worker: Track guards working alone and allow them to check in at scheduled times.
- Post & Escalation Orders: View the post orders for the site you are currently signed into.
- Visitor Log: This icon is available with Visitor Management (the icon may only be present if your organization is using Visitor Management). From here, you can log and search for visitors.
- Emergency Contacts: Quickly access the list of emergency contacts for the site you are currently signed into.
- Team Icon: View and contact your team members working at the same site or zone.
- Flashlight: An essential tool for every officer. (This feature may not be supported on all devices)
- Schedules: View your scheduled shifts.
- Watch Mode: Recommended for interventions, Watch Mode allows you to capture video of any situation.
- Panic Button: The Panic button triggers an alarm and sends a notification to your team. There is also an option to trigger a panic notification by shaking the device (this option may not be available if your organization has disabled the shake-to-panic option)
- Settings: Basic settings options such as changing your password or PIN, reloading settings, or running diagnostics.