Vehicles will no longer be permanently deleted from the system.
Follow the steps below to delete vehicles from the system.
- Go to Dashboard → Vehicle Management → View → Delete Vehicle
- The following pop up message appears:
- “Are you sure you want to delete this vehicle? this action will change the vehicle status to be inactive. It can be reactivated again if needed"
- After deleting a vehicle, users will be able to change its status back from inactive to active by following these steps:
- Go to Dashboard → Vehicle Management → View → Edit → Status
- A new column has been added to display Vehicle status
- Go to Dashboard → Vehicle Management → Status column
- We’ve now added the Vehicle status in Vehicle profile
- Go to Dashboard → Vehicle Management → View → Status
Dispatch/Patrol Report Filters
Two features control the “All” drop down menu and the “Job Type” column. They are:
- Dispatch Center Pro
- Runsheet System
To set them up, go to Settings → Features:
- When going to Dashboard → Operation Reports → Reports
- If the Dispatch center Pro feature is ON, user will be able to see Dispatch Tasks & Job Type column
- If the Runsheet System feature is ON, user will be able to see Patrol Events & Job Type column.
Dispatch Notes vs Closed Dispatch
When updating notes on closed dispatches, the notes are no longer sent to the guard who handled the job.
- Go to Dashboard → Mobile dispatch → Closed Dispatch → View any dispatch task
- On the right hand side panel, go to the note section → write a note → Click on “Add Note” button
- These new notes will be only appear at the portal side.
If the dispatch task is not closed, mobile users will get the notes normally as before.
Changing A Parent Account During An Active Or Closed One-Time Location Dispatch
- When dispatching to a one-time location, the dispatcher must choose a parent account for that one-time location
- To change the parent account for the one-time location, go to Dashboard → Mobile dispatch → Active Dispatch → View the dispatch task you want to update → Click on the Edit button → Go to Customer filed → Update the parent account.
- When updating the parent account the following information is updated:
- The Report's ID number remains the same
- The Parent Account is updated in the Report PDF
- The SLA counter reflects the Dispatch Setting in the new Parent account
- The Dispatch charge goes to the new Parent account and not the old Parent account
Delete Dispatch Filters
As an administrator, in the dispatch view, you now have the option of deleting filters.
If you use TrackTik's Vendor Management module, it is now possible to archive vendors. Please contact your TrackTik representative to do so.