When you need help with using TrackTik products, there are several options you can use for contacting TrackTik Support.
Option 1: Contacting TrackTik Support from within your portal account
- In the upper right corner of your portal dashboard, click on the '?' icon.
- Search the Help Center or click Submit a Request
Option 2: Submitting a ticket from the Help Center
- From any page on the TrackTik Help Center, click the Help button in the lower right corner.
- Interact with Help Widget for help finding an answer to your
- If you are signed into the TrackTik Help Center, you will see the option to Contact us after interacting with Help Widget. This will allow you to submit a ticket if you can't find what you were looking for via the widget and Help Center.
Option 3: Adding comments to articles
If you have questions about a particular feature or Help Center article, you can add your comments or questions to the TrackTik Help Center articles.
To add a comment or question.
- Open an article in the Zendesk Help Center.
- Scroll to the end of the article and Add a comment.
The TrackTik Support team monitors these articles for comments and provides answers to your questions.
(note: you must be signed in or signup for an account to leave comments)