Roles correspond to the types of functions your employees perform. Within each role, you can define a set of permissions that will determine the features to which employees have access.
- To create a role, click on the Settings tile,
- Select the Roles/Permissions from the list of options.
- Click the "Add Role" button.
- Complete the requested information in the Create a Role box.
- Enter Role Name:
- Description: Enter a more detailed description of the role, if desired.
- Portal Section: Select the type of role (Admin/Staff/Client)
- Click the "Save" button.
- Once saved, go back to the Roles and Security menu and click on your new role under the appropriate role group.
- Highlight it and the properties will appear on the right side of the screen.
- Select the appropriate items that the role should have access to by selecting the check box to the left of the item.
Note: You can change or re-assign roles and permissions at any time.