The next step in the scheduling process involves creating Schedule Templates. Templates can be created and followed by Site (Client), Zone, and Departments. You can set up weekly, bi-weekly, and custom length schedules in TrackTik. The most common scenario are weekly schedules.
These are the basic steps involved in scheduling:
- Create a Template
- Choose the right Settings
- Assign Officers to the Site
- Create Recurring Shifts
- Assign Recurring Officers to Shifts
- Manually confirm Template
- Switch to the Schedule
- Create Ad-Hoc Items
- Assign Vacant Shifts
- Roll the Schedule to confirm
- Publish the Schedule on the platform
- Distribute the Schedule to Officers
The following sections describe how to perform each of those steps.