Learn how to convert a job to Dispatch and assign it to a security guard in Mobile Dispatch.
As an admin, you can dispatch a job and assign it to a security guard in Mobile Dispatch.
Convert a job to Dispatch and assign it
To convert a job to Dispatch and assign it to a security guard:
- From the Mobile Dispatch tab, select the Reassign Requests option from the Patrol menu.
- Locate the job to be reassigned from the list provided and click on the Dispatch button.Users currently clocked in populate in the window on the right-hand side.
Note: If no field units are listed, no users are currently clocked in. Begin typing the user’s name and then select the user in the box. You can type the user’s name either in the User field or by clicking Manual Lookup.
- If using the manual lookup, click the Assign button to assign the user.
- Assign to a Zone or Unit.
- Click Create Ticket button to complete the Dispatch ticket creation.
Note: Users will receive a notification of the job on their device. A Dispatch ticket is created. The job will now show an Assigned status under Patrol > Active Dispatch.