Resume Incomplete Report
This feature is a backup feature that helps you not lose data when you are interrupted when filling out a report.
- If you experience interruptions, such as phone calls and text messages, the current report you are working on will not be erased.
- When a dispatched task is received, and the guard dismisses it, the report is still saved.
Known Differences Between Platforms
- Applies to all licenses
- All incomplete reports can be seen when using it on a zone license, and the user signs out from the site where the user started the report.
- Resume Incomplete Report for Site-specific reports can be seen at zone level.
- Applies only to Reports and Logs & Checkpoints Tours
- Works for cross-functional modules - between Reports and Checkpoint Tours
- This feature applies when in a runsheet; a job can be a checkpoint or requires filling in a report.
- Works with reports, exception questions, multi questions.
- When receiving a dispatched task, during a checkpoint or filling in a report, once the guard submits the report from the Dispatched Task, the application and erases the previous report.
Non-Geo-coded Address Improvement
This Improvement applies to the following scenario:
- Navigating site from zone
- Dispatched task
Users Cannot Post Messages When On Break Or Clocked Out
Users will be prevented from posting messages when logged out or on break.