Here is a list of recently-added Mobile Suite features that will help make your security operations even smoother.
Reassign Dispatch Task Enhancement
We’ve added a new view where the dispatcher can filter out employees the same way as upon creating a new dispatch task
- Go to Dashboard → Mobile Dispatch → Active Dispatch → Choose a Dispatch Task → Click on View → Click on Assign button to assign or reassign this dispatch task to a user
- Dispatcher now can filter by the following:
- Zone vs Site
- Clocked-in vs Logged in
- Same Region vs Any
- Near by vs Any
Dispatch Time Zone Enhancement
When dispatching tasks to a site that is located in a different time zone from the dispatcher, time stamps on dispatch reports now show the local time of the site.
- Go to Settings → Report Templates → Add or Edit Report Template → Click on “Field Setup” → Click on Add Field
- We’ve added a new field called “Date Time Picker (Available on mobile App versions greater than Android v5.7.158 and iOS v2.7)”
- Go to Dashboard → Mobile Dispatch → New Dispatch → choose a dispatch task to send → choose a site that has a different time zone than yours → Go to the Report section in the dispatch task → Click on “NOW” button to fill the dispatch date & time
- The dispatch date and time fields will automatically pick the date and time where the Site time zone is located
- Dispatcher sends a dispatch task to site in a different time zone
- Dispatcher is located in an EST time zone 3PM
- Site is located in a PST time zone 12PM
- Upon creating the dispatch task, the new field will pick the date and time based on the site time zone (PST)
- The field officer completes the dispatch task at 12:30PM, and fills out the dispatch report.
- The dispatch report will now display the following:
- Dispatch creation time 12PM (instead of the dispatcher time zone 3PM)
- Dispatch completed time 12:30PM