This is a summary and guideline for you to submit product feedback and some general rules to follow if you want to write good feedback related to TrackTik and its products.
- Feedback and constructive criticism are welcome. Disparaging, harassing, mean, or snarky remarks about TrackTik, its employees, vendors, partners, or other clients and affiliates will not be tolerated.
- Regarding comments left in our Help Center and community forums, we rather not remove comments, but we reserve the right to do so without warning to maintain a positive experience for everyone.
- If it's a bug and or a critical business incident, create a ticket!
Submitting feedback is for sharing ideas about the product. If you're reporting an actual bug, that should go into a ticket so that it can get routed to the appropriate team member.
- Try searching for an answer first.
We are constantly updating and maintaining our Help Center content, and there is a good chance you may find an answer in the manuals, FAQs, or training material. Have a look, but always feel free to submit additional feedback; we welcome it.
Where Can I Submit Feedback?
- It's easy! In our Help Center, at the bottom of the page, there is a simple 'Provide Feedback' form that will be channeled directly to the TrackTik Product teams to analyze, assess, and consider all feedback received.
- We don't share timelines.
Keep in mind we cannot provide any response or updates to submitted feedback but may be inclined to reach out directly to our clients for more details and announce any changes in upcoming releases. Any timelines we share are not guaranteed and are subject to change without notice.