Grouping your report templates into categories makes them easier to search for and find and gives your data a logical structure. To organize your report forms into groups, create the group and assign it to the custom report under the Categories field.
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Report Templates.
- Click on Custom Report Categories.
- Click the "New Category" button.
- Enter a name for the new report category.
- Click "Save" to save it.
- Assign it to the appropriate report forms by editing the template.
When searching form templates, you will be able to filter the list by category.