Existing geo-fence zones can be edited or deleted at any time. Each of the rows under the "Zones" tab represents one of the geofence zones for the site.
Follow the steps below to edit the information for a geofence zone.
- Click on the Edit button for the desired geofence.
- Modify this field to change the name or description of the geo-fence zone.
- Use the drop-down menu to select whether the geofence zone is a ‘Permitted’ or ‘Restricted’ area.
- If a geofence zone is no longer required, click on the check box to delete the zone.
- Click on the Save button to save any modifications to the geo-fence zone. If a zone was deleted, simply refresh the page to update the view on the map.