Learn how to meet your specific operational needs by customizing the TrackTik Dispatch Workflow Status nodes with colors and time thresholds.
Configuring the nodes
Locate the desired status node and select View.
- Background Color: Enter a color, RGB, or hex-color code for the background and text of the status. You can use colors to serve as visual indicators for dispatchers.
- Text Color: The color of the text that will appear in the status node.
- Warning Threshold: The warning threshold is the number of minutes a ticket can sit in the status node before expected action.
- Alert Threshold: Like the warning threshold, this option indicates the number of minutes a ticket can sit before required action. An alert is a more aggressive visual warning for dispatchers.
- Show Timestamps in Reports: Use the drop-down menu to select whether this status will show a timestamp in the dispatch report.
- SLA Action: Choose to start or stop and SLA in this node.
- Billing Action: For use with the TrackTik Billing module.
- Cancellation Threshold Action: The time in which a client can cancel the job without being billed/charged for it. You have the option to Start, Stop the threshold timer or set it as 'Is Cancelled' once a specific node is entered.
See this article for more details on configuring this in the Price Tier: Dispatch Cancellation Thresholds.
Select Save and repeat this process for each status node.
Once you have configured all status nodes and transitions, use the diagram to visualize the workflow.
Select Rearrange (Hierarchy), and the system will automatically construct a chart showing the workflow from the beginning (Top) to the end (Bottom).