The Panic Button can be activated manually, or it can be triggered by shaking the device. To trigger the Panic Button manually, follow the steps below.
- Click on the Panic Button. This will begin a 5 second countdown to send a panic notification.
- Once the countdown begins officers can cancel the panic notifications by click on the Click to Cancel button.
- The Call button will open the call feature on the device and automatically dial the emergency number listed in your dashboard (Settings > General > Emergency Number)
- The Siren button allows officers to deactivate the audio siren produced by the device when a panic is triggered.
- When the panic notification is sent a pop-up window will remind officers to follow up with authorities.
- The device will display a confirmation that the panic notification was sent.