You can activate the Panic Button manually or trigger it by shaking the device. To start the Panic Button manually, follow the steps below.
- Click on the Panic Button. Clicking will start a 5-second countdown to send a panic notification.
- Once the countdown begins, officers can cancel the panic notifications by clicking on the Click to Cancel button.
- The Call button will open the call feature on the device and automatically dial the emergency number listed in your dashboard (Settings > General > Emergency Number)
- The Siren button allows officers to deactivate the audio siren produced by the device when panic is triggered.
- When you send a panic notification, a pop-up window will remind officers to follow up with authorities.
- The device will display a confirmation that you sent the panic notification.