TrackTik’s Help Center is your primary resource for information on all of our products. Documentation and video are available to help you get started, work with our products daily, and troubleshoot if needed. It is updated and edited regularly.
Before you start
Here are some things to do before you start:
- Sign in to the Help Center
- If you haven’t created an account, you can request one.
- You can request a password if you have already contacted our support team by email.
Using the search bar
Our search bar has been improved to allow you to see results within categories to help refine your search.
Understanding the structure
We have restructured our articles to make them easier to find. Within each product, you will have:
- Getting Started - configurations to get going.
- Using - articles on day-to-day operations.
- Troubleshooting - known issues you might encounter and how to fix them.
As always, our support team can be reached directly through the help center to assist if you encounter challenges.