Learn how to set up the State Funeral Bank Holiday for your payroll and billing needs.
Following the announcement of a bank holiday on Monday, September 19th, 2022, in the UK for Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II’s State Funeral, TrackTik created a bank holiday for this day as an optional, programmable State Funeral Bank Holiday (UK-STATE-FU) holiday code.
You can add the bank holiday to your holiday groups to make sure you create an accurate payroll and billing setup.
Setting up the State Funeral Bank Holiday
To set up the State Funeral Bank Holiday:
- Log into your TrackTik Portal.
- Go to Settings > Holiday Groups.
- If you want to edit an existing holiday group, select Edit. Check out How to Create a Holiday Group to create a new holiday group.
- In the Recurrent Holidays box, enter UK-STATE-FU.
- Select State Funeral Bank Holiday (UK-STATE-FU) from the dropdown menu - Monday, September 19th, 2022.
- Select Save.
The holiday code is now applied to your holiday group.