You can view and manage shift reports from the Operations Reports tab. The shift report features you access may vary according to your permissions.
- Click on the Operations Reports tab.
- Click on the Summary By Shift in the menu on the left.
- Employee: The name of the employee who worked the shift.
- Location: The name of the site or zone where the employee worked the shift.
- Reports: The number of reports filled out vs. the number required.
- Videos: View video interventions created by guards in the field.
- Checkpoints: The number of checkpoints scanned.
- Start: The start date and time of the shift
- End: The end date and time of the shift. A green tag will appear if the shift has not yet ended.
- Tracks: View the GPS tracks of the employee.
- Download (PDF): Generate a PDF of the shift report.
- View: View the shift report.
- Actions: Perform various actions on the shift reports based on your permission level. Select from Approve All Shift Reports or Send Shift Reports By Email.
Shift Report Options
There are a number of additional options available to help you manage shift reports.
Custom Export: Select this option to export from various data sources. You can choose from a number of data sources on the shift report.
Dates: Enter a timer period in this box to filter the shift reports by period.
Filter by Employees: Start typing an employee's name to filter the shift reports by a specific employee.
Filter Button: Click this button to apply the selected filters.