Learn about the features we released in March 2021.
What’s new ✨
Hot and fresh, here’s what’s new at TrackTik:
- We added a NO RUNSHEET status to patrol jobs that aren't assigned to a runsheet; this can be found in two places:
- Sites (Client) > View > Mobile Dispatch > Schedule (Live)
- Dashboards > Mobile Dispatch > Active Patrols
- When you select a zone in Sites (Client) > Site Zones (Groups), you can now see begin date statuses in the Begin Date column for runsheets:
- Never been used
Shows for runsheets created pre-release, and if the runsheet hasn't been used yet.
Date format depends on your System Locale Settings. Also shows for runsheets created pre-release, and shows the date of the first action for a runsheet.
- Future (Date)
Shows for runsheets created post-release. Also shows for any runsheets that start in the future.
- Never been used
- We added a checkbox to select all cancel patrol and bulk action runsheet forms; the checkbox is empty by default.
- You can now only make bulk changes and add ad-hoc patrol in the present and future.
- PDF runsheet summaries are now organized by the time a job is completed, and it's in chronological order.
- In Sites (Client) > Site > Mobile Dispatch > Schedule (Template), we renamed the Patrol Group dropdown menu to Price Tier.
- There's now a Zone runsheet only filter for runsheets.
- We made a fix where, if a shift isn't billable, it returns Null, and if the rate is overridden at the shift level, it now returns the correct value.
- You can now download an incident trend report as a PDFs by selecting Print(PDF) in Sites (Group) > Site > Operation Reports > Analytics Reports.
Guard Tour Mobile App for Android (v5.12.0)
- We've added a Reassign Runsheet Jobs feature.
- You can now expand a text box when you write longer comments.
- We revamped the camera function.
- When a security officer is clocked out, they can now only use certain features:
- Panic Button
- Lone Worker
- Emergency Contacts
- Watch Mode
Bug fixes and other improvements 🛠️
Turning bolts and hammering nails, we made over 5 other fixes for this release.