Learn how to set up user interface (UI) languages for TrackTik Kiosk.
In this article
The TrackTik Kiosk supports a handful of language options, so employees can have a more meaningful and comfortable UI experience.
Setting up UI languages for TrackTik Kiosk
If you’re an admin and you’re setting up your kiosk languages for the first time:
- Go to https://kiosk.tracktik.app/.
- Enter your login details.
- In the Preferred Languages dropdown menu, choose the languages that your employees can pick from.
- In the Default language dropdown menu, choose the default language your employees see by default.
- Complete the other required details and select ACTIVATE KIOSK.
Employees can now use any language that was turned on.