You can set three different grace periods for breaks at the region level.
- Choose Settings > General > Scheduling. On the right side of the screen, you will see the grace period types.
- You can choose to set values for any, or all the following:
- Earlier Break Grace Period (in min)
- Later Break Grace Period (in min)
- Longer Break Grace Period (in min)
- Enter the numeric value for each grace period you want to grant. If you do not want to allow for a grace period, leave the value at ‘0’.
Note: By default, the maximum grace period you can set is 30 minutes. The grace period is applied according to the Break Rule Condition intervals.