Learn about the features and fixes we released on November 30, 2022
What's new? ✨
Hot and fresh, here's what's new at TrackTik:
- You can now convert runsheet events to Site Tasks in your TrackTik Portal and Mobile Dispatch.
- To keep consistency across divisions, it’s now possible to make fields mandatory when you create new Sites.
- You can now choose if you want to include or exclude checkpoint questions in your Summary Reports.
- As an administrator or manager, you can now share Data Lab dashboards with your clients.
- We added Client Dashboards to your Predefined Dashboards area.
- You can now zoom into and out of Column, Horizontal, and Line Charts to get more details about your data.
- We added a Filter selected toggle to the Account filter, so you can now see your specific top filters.
Fixes and other improvements 🛠️
Turning bolts and hammering nails, we made over 18 other fixes and improvements for this release.