By posting to the message board, you can communicate important information to your guards in real-time. Access the message board by clicking the Message Board tab at the site.
When you click the message board tab, you will be able to view existing messages. You have the option to filter messages by the following criteria:
- Message category
- Message status
- Current or current and future messages
- Current messages: to display all the messages that were posted/published in the past up until today's date
- Current + Feature messages: to display all the current messages plus the ones that have posted/published date in the future
- By search term
To post a message, click the Post Message button.
Message Category: Select the type of message. Choose from Announcement, B.O.L.O, Procedure Change Memo, Weather Alert.
Message: Type the message you would like to share with the site or zone employees.
Available To: Leave blank to make the message available to all. Or choose specific employees’ names.
Publish Date: The date on which the message will become available.
Expiry Date: The date on which the message is set to expire.
Status: Select from Actual (current), Draft, or Completed.
Picture: Attach a picture to the message. The picture will be visible on the mobile device.
Attachment: Attach a file to the message. This will also be visible on the mobile device.
Post to subsites: If checked and the site is a master site, the message will be visible at the subsites.
Points To Note About The Site Message Board
- Messages posted at the Site will be visible for the user with access to an On-Site License, Zone License that contains that Site when signing in to that Site, and Site License.
- Messages posted will be visible to the Client Portal that has access to that Site.
- If the Site is a Sub-Site of a Multi-Site, the Client Portal if the Client has access to the Client Portal at the Multi-Site, will see the Site-Specific message in the Multi-Site and in the Site-Specific view.
Points To Note When Posting To A Multi-Site Message Board
- Messages posted at the Multi-Site will be visible for the user with access to an On-Site License, Zone License that contains that Site when signing-in to that Site, and Site License of the Multi-Site.
- Messages posted at the Multi-Site with the Post to Sub-Sites option will be visible for the user with access to an On-Site License, Zone License that contains that Site when signing-in to that Site, and Site License at the Multi-Site or the Sub-Sites.
Note: The Post To Sub-sites option is a check box that appears when posting messages at a multi-site.
- Messages posted will be visible to the Client Portal for the Client if they have access to the Multi-Site. The Client Portal will show the messages from the Multi-Site and the Sub-Sites.
- If the site is a subsite of a Multi and the customer has client portal access at the Multi, the user will see the site-specific message at the Multi and site-specific view.
Be sure to set the permission level appropriate for the access users will need.
Messages posted at the multi-site level will be visible in the following areas.