Once you have set up sites, zones and positions, you can create licenses. Licenses include onsite licenses, mobile device licenses, and kiosk licenses.
If a position has not yet been created, you can create one quickly. Please see this article on how to do so.
To create a device, go to the zone or site with which the device will be associated. If the security guard spends their shift at one site only, assign the device to a site. If the security guard is a patroller, assign the device to a zone.
- From the site or zone, select the tab Security & Patrol.
- Select Devices and Licenses.
- Then select the Create Device button.
- Enter a Description.
- Enter an optional phone number.
- Select a position from the drop-down menu beside the header: Choose Position.
- Click the Save button to create the device license.
It is always best to assign a phone number to a device, if possible. It makes it easier to keep track of your devices after they have been set up.