This section contains a list of recently added features to help make your security operations even smoother.
Reason For Employee Termination
TrackTik has added the ability to select reasons when terminating an employee.
- Go to Employees → Choose an employee → Terminate.
- We’ve added a new field called “Reason” so you can indicate the reason behind the employee termination.
- We’ve predefined a few termination reasons as shown below:
- Extended Leave
- Poor Performance
- Terminated for Cause
Choose a termination reason using the bulk change feature
Recording Site History When Moving A Zone To A New Region
To move a zone to a new region, hover over the Sites (Client) tile and select Site Zones (Groups).
You will see a list of zones.
- Click the Move button beside the zone you would like to move.
- Select the Move Users option if you would like to move the employees assigned to the zone.
- Click the Move clients option to move the sites assigned to the zone.
- Select the destination region.
- Click the Save button to finalize the move.
- When moving a Zone with sites in that zone to a new region, the History tab of the site now does keep a record of the move.
- Go to Sites > Choose a site > Click on the History tab. It now display the moving action as shown below.