This section contains a list of new features to help you make your security options even smoother.
New Permission for Labor Budget P&L
We have added a new permission to control the “Labor Budget P&L” tab for Administrator roles. Follow these steps to access this permission.
- Go to Settings → Roles & Security → Admin Portal Roles → Choose any Role → Click on Scheduling permission → we have added a new permission called “View Labor Budget P&L.”
- This new permission controls the “Labor Budget P&L” tab.
- Go to Dashboard → Schedules & Attendance → below Overview → Labor Budget P&L
Download Tax Exemption File
When you have added a tax exemption file to the site, the file will now be visible.
- Go to Sites → Choose any site → Billing → Billing Settings & Performances → go to the Tax Exemption section → Tax Exemption Document → Select file to attach → Click on Save.
A new field called “Tax Exemption Attachment” will appear below the Tax Exemption Document filed to display the following:
- Download button: to allow users to download and identify the attached file
- File name: to display the attachment file name
Note: We store only one file, meaning if we attach a new file, the old one will get archived automatically
Early Clock-Out Notification Enhancement
- Go to Settings → General → Scheduling → we’ve added a new field called “Send Early Clock-Out Alert Before (in minutes),” this field defines when the early clock-out notification will be triggered in the event where a user clocks out early before the shift ends.
- Go to Sites → choose a site → Notifications → Timekeeping → we’ve added a new notification called “Early Clock-out Alert” to allow users to define who will receive this notification.
Prepare Invoice Filter
We have streamlined the way you search for invoices in the Prepare Invoice menu.
- Once the invoice has been approved or approved and distributed, it will no longer appear under the Prepare Invoice tab. It can only be displayed from Dashboard → Billing → View All Invoices.
- We’ve removed the Prepared option from the Prepare Invoice filter
Invoice Edit Enhancement
We are no longer providing the Edit option for all Approved and Approved & Distribute invoices for more accurate auditing.
- Go to Dashboard → Billing → View all Invoices → choose Approved or Approved & Distribute invoice to Edit.
- In the event where a user made a mistake, the user must delete and re-generate the invoice.