Here is a list of recently added Mobile Suite features that will help make your security operations even smoother.
Reassign Dispatch Task Enhancement
We’ve added a new view where the dispatcher can filter out employees the same way as creating a new dispatch task.
- Go to Dashboard → Mobile Dispatch → Active Dispatch → Choose a Dispatch Task → Click on View → Click on the Assign button to assign or reassign this dispatch task to a user.
- Dispatcher now can filter by the following:
- Zone vs. Site
- Clocked-in vs. Logged in
- Same Region vs. Any
- Nearby vs. Any
Dispatch Time Zone Enhancement
When dispatching tasks to a site located in a different time zone from the dispatcher, timestamps on dispatch reports now show the site's local time.
- Go to Settings → Report Templates → Add or Edit Report Template → Click on “Field Setup” → Click on Add Field
- We’ve added a new field called “Date Time Picker (Available on mobile App versions greater than Android v5.7.158 and iOS v2.7).”
- Go to Dashboard → Mobile Dispatch → New Dispatch, → choose a dispatch task to send, → choose a site with a different time zone than yours → Go to the Report section in the dispatch task → Click on the “NOW” button to fill in the dispatch date & time.
- The dispatch date and time fields will automatically pick the date and time where the Site time zone is located.
- The dispatcher sends a dispatch task to a site in a different time zone
- The dispatcher is located in an EST time zone 3 PM
- The site is located in a PST time zone 12 PM
- Upon creating the dispatch task, the new field will pick the date and time based on the site time zone (PST)
- The field officer completes the dispatch task at 12:30 PM and fills out the dispatch report.
- The dispatch report will now display the following:
- Dispatch creation time 12 PM (instead of the dispatcher time zone 3PM)
- Dispatch completed time 12:30PM