This feature allows you to define IP addresses from which guards can log into the site. Guards will not be able to log into the site from any IP addresses not listed.
Follow the steps below to safelist an IP.
- Select the Security and Patrol tab.
- Click the IP Whitelist option.
- Fill out the fields.
IP to authorize: Enter the IP address to the safelist.
IP Label: Enter the name or description of the IP.
Scenarios: Select this option if you would like to block specific sites. Staff cannot log in if not at a safelisted IP address.
Under Roles/Permissions > IP Block Scenario, you can do so.
- Click the Settings tile.
- Select Roles and Security.
- Click on IP Block Scenario.
Select one option from the drop-down list for either On-Site Access (Block certain sites) or Website Login (Block at login).
- Grant: Grant users access to the onsite license or the portal.
- Block (Always): Always block access to the onsite license or the portal.
- Block (Whitelist IPs): Block access except to those IPs that are safelisted.