Each time staff completes a Checkpoint tour; the system automatically generates a tour summary. You can access the history of completed Tours in the "Patrol Tours" section of the "Operation Reports" tab.
Accessing List of Completed Patrol Tours
TrackTik creates a Patrol report are automatically created every time an officer performs a tour. The completed Patrol Reports are available in the Patrol Tours section of the Operation Reports tab.
- Click on "Operation Reports" from the Live Dashboard.
- Select "Patrol Tours" from the left-hand side menu.
Patrol Tours Information Columns
- Tour: The name of the Tour that you completed.
- Account: The Site at which you completed the Tour.
- Employee: The Employee that completed the Tour.
- Result: The number of Checkpoints scanned while completing the Tour VS the total number of Checkpoints that are part of the Tour.
- Start Time: The date & time that the Employee started the Tour.
- End Time: The time that the Employee ended the Tour.
- Duration (min): The duration in minutes it took for the Employee to start & end the Tour.
- PDF: Clicking on the PDF button will generate a PDF version of the Tour Report in a separate pop-up tab.
- Email: Clicking on the Email button will allow you to email the PDF version of the Tour Report.
- View Tour Session: This allows you to view the Tour Report.
- Delete Tour Session: Clicking this option will archive/delete the Tour Report from your records.
Viewing the Tour Session
The Patrol Report will show the officer's name, start/end time, name of the location, and the name of the tour in the top table.
- Timeline: Below the top table, you will see a timeline of the tour. Each of the letters in the timeline matches the list of checkpoints below.
- Checkpoint List: A list of all the Checkpoints included in the Tour assigned to a letter.
Note: Any missed checkpoints will be highlighted in the list.
- Tour Details: At the bottom of the page, you will find the Tour Details. The Tour Details include the date & time stamps of each scanned Checkpoint and any information captured as part of the Exception Verification questions (If applicable).
- Comments: This area allows anyone who has access to this page to leave comments or notes for others to see and observe. Note: If tour logs have been emailed to any recipients, the list of recipients will appear here.
- Print (PDF): This button allows you to generate a PDF version of the Tour Report in a separate pop-up tab.
Display GPS coordinates in Patrol Tour Report Details
you can add GPS coordinates to patrol reports as an option at the site level by enabling it from:
Site > Settings > Defaults > Display GPS coordinates in Patrol Tour Report Details