Each time a Checkpoint tour is completed, the system will automatically generate a summary of the tour. You can access the history of completed Tours in the "Patrol Tours" section of the "Operation Reports" tab.
Accessing List of Completed Patrol Tours
Patrol reports are automatically created every time an officer performs a tour. The completed Patrol Reports are available in the Patrol Tours section of the Operation Reports tab.
- Click on "Operation Reports" from the Live Dashboard.
- Select "Patrol Tours" from the left-hand side menu.
Patrol Tours Information Columns
- Tour: The name of the Tour that you completed.
- Account: The Site at which you completed the Tour.
- Employee: The Employee that completed the Tour.
- Result: The number of Checkpoints scanned while completing the Tour VS the total number of Checkpoints that are part of the Tour.
- Start Time: The date & time that the Employee started the Tour.
- End Time: The time that the Employee ended the Tour.
- Duration (min): The duration in minutes it took for the Employee to start & end the Tour.
- PDF: Clicking on the PDF button will generate a PDF version of the Tour Report in a separate pop-up tab.
- Email: Clicking on the Email button will allow you to email the PDF version of the Tour Report.
- View Tour Session: This allows you to view the Tour Report.
- Delete Tour Session: Clicking this option will archive/delete the Tour Report from your records.
Viewing the Tour Session
The Patrol Report will show the officer's name, start/end time, name of the location, and the name of the tour in the top table.
- Timeline: Below the top table, you will see a timeline of the tour. Each of the letters in the timeline matches the list of checkpoints below.
- Checkpoint List: A list of all the Checkpoints included in the Tour assigned to a letter.
Note: Any missed checkpoints will be highlighted in the list.
- Tour Details: At the bottom of the page, you will find the Tour Details. The Tour Details include the date & time stamps of each scanned Checkpoint and any information captured as part of the Exception Verification questions (If applicable).
- Comments: This area allows anyone who has access to this page to leave comments or notes for others to see and observe. Note: If tour logs have been emailed to any recipients, the list of recipients will appear here.
- Print (PDF): This button allows you to generate a PDF version of the Tour Report in a separate pop-up tab.
Display GPS coordinates in Patrol Tour Report Details
you can add GPS coordinates to patrol reports as an option at the site level by enabling it from:
Site > Settings > Defaults > Display GPS coordinates in Patrol Tour Report Details