TrackTik allows you to create holiday group(s) that can then be assigned to various elements, such as positions created at the site, at the zone, or the department level. TrackTik supports multiple holiday groups. If you pay for some and bill for others or some sites have a different holiday policy than others, you can customize your holiday groups to match these requirements.
Accessing BackOffice Default Settings
Follow the steps below to access the default settings in the BackOffice.
- From the Live Dashboard, click on the "Settings" button. It will bring you to all the settings for your portal.
- The items shown in the "Backoffice Configurations" menu are the options for configuring the default settings for the back office.
Create a Holiday Group
To create a Holiday Group:
- Select the Holiday Groups option from the left menu.
- Select the New Holiday Groups from the top of the screen.
- A dialog box appears. Enter a label in the Group Name field.
- Then select the check box next to the holidays that are to be included in the holiday group.
- Once complete, click Save to save the group.
If a holiday is not available in the current TrackTik Holiday list, and/or if, the holiday does NOT fall the same month or on the same day each year, we have the ability to add additional holidays. Please speak with your TrackTik for assistance.