Learn how to reassign a job to another runsheet in Mobile Dispatch.
If you have a runsheet, you can reassign a job to another security guard.
Reassigning a job to another runsheet
To reassign a job to another runsheet:
- From the Mobile Dispatch tab, select the Reassign Requests option from the Patrol menu.
- Confirm the dates shown in the date filter are correct. Adjust if required.
- If you wish to reassign the Runsheet job to a specific user, begin typing their name and then select them in the filter by User box supplied.
Note: Entering a name will filter on the selected user even if they are not presently clocked in.
- Select the Position (optional) that is job is to be reassigned to from the 'View All Zone Positions' drop down list. All configured runsheets will be listed.
- Select the Runsheet that the job is to be reassigned to. If you wish to reassign to a currently active Runsheet, click the Open Runsheets button. the 'Zone Runsheet only' filters available Runsheets at the site’s zone level
Note: If no runsheets are listed, only the original runsheet is active.
- A window appears asking to confirm Reassign this item to this Runsheet.
- Click on Save to complete the assignment.
Note: If an administrator rejects a reassignment request, the job will be reassigned to the original runsheet. The mobile user requesting reassignment will receive a notification explaining that their request was denied.