You can use TrackTik’s payroll module to generate payroll-ready data based on the shifts employees have worked. For this reason, it is important that your schedule reflects reality before running payroll. Always follow the scheduling best practices outlined above to ensure an accurate payroll every time.
To see an employee overview, go to the HR and Payroll tab, and click on Employees.
- UID: The employee’s ID number.
- Name: The employee’s first name.
- Last Name: The employee’s last name
- Title: The employee’s job description.
- Pay Type: This indicates whether the employee is hourly or salaried.
- Base Pay Rate: The guard’s regular pay rate.
- Type: This indicates whether the person is an employee or a contractor.
- Termination Date: If the employee has been terminated
- Phone: The employee’s phone number.
- Blue Clock Button: Clicking this button shows a calendar with scheduled shifts.
- Email Button: Email the schedule to the employee.
- Setting Button: Clicking this button shows the HR management window, where you can view pay rates and assigned sites, certifications, and uploaded documents.
- View Shifts Button: This button displays the employee’s shifts, the pay rate, whether the shift is confirmed, and other information.
- Terminate: Terminate the employee.
This area provides access to departments. Use departments to group administrative staff or users who bring their own devices (BYOD).
- Department: The name of the department.
- Install Code: Users who bring their own devices (BYOD) can use this code to install the application on their mobile devices.
- Employees: The number of employees assigned to the department.
- View Button: View a list of employees assigned to the department.
- Terminate: Terminate the department.
From this area, you can prepare payroll-ready data and view a list of periods for which payroll data can be prepared.
- Pay Schedule: The name of the pay schedule you set up in defaults.
- Region: The name of the region for which the data is to be prepared.
- Date: The date of the pay data.
- Status: The status of the pay data.
- Blank: Unprocessed
- Pre-processed: Pay data has been pre-processed but not finalized.
- Processed: Payroll-ready data has been processed.
- Employees: The number of employees for whom there are payable shifts. This will populate once the pay run has been processed.
- Hours: Total number of hours worked for all employees in the pay run.
- Total: Total amount being paid in this pay run.
- Summary: Print a PDF summary of the payroll-ready data.
- Detailed Report: Print a detailed report of the payroll-ready data.
- Details/Prepare: Once a pay run has been prepared, click this button to drill down into the details. Or, if the pay run has not been prepared, click this button to prepare it.
This menu option contains historical payroll-ready data for periods that have already been processed.
This section contains information about skills and attributes. Please refer to this section for more about this topic.
This section lists any skills or attributes that are expiring within the period you select.