Learn how to schedule an employee for a shift in another region.
Creating a schedule can be time-consuming when you're trying to fill shifts. You can now schedule eligible employees from other regions to fill your available shifts to prevent scheduling headaches.
To learn more about regions, check out Regions.
Before you start
Here are some things you must do before you start:
- Assign the target region as an additional region to the employee you want to schedule.
- For administrators and schedulers, give them access to the employee's main region.
Replace or assign a shift with an out-of-region employee
You need to assign an out-of-region employee to the site and shift.
To assign the employee to an out-of-region site and shift:
- Log into your TrackTik Portal.
- Select Dashboards.
- In the top navigation bar, choose Schedules & Attendance.
- In the live schedule, select the site and shift to which you want to assign the out-of-region employee.
- Select Replace. You can now see detailed options to find a replacement.
- In the Type to filter search bar, search for employees to fill the shift, including out-of-region employees.
Filter By filters affect your search results.
- Select Assign.
The shift now has an assigned employee and could include any employees from out of the region that match your filter results.