Learn about the features and fixes we released on February 28, 2022.
What’s new ✨
Hot and fresh, here’s what’s new at TrackTik:
More available translations for TrackTik products
More available languages for incident categories, parent categories, and groups/industries
- You can now translate incident categories, parent categories, and groups/industries to multiple languages.
Option to assign employees to other sites in other regions
- You can now assign employees from one region to sites in another region.
Before this improvement.
After this improvement, first example.
After this improvement, second example.
We added a Data Lab tab in the TrackTik Portal
- If you purchased Data Lab and have admin-level permissions, you now see a Data Lab tab in your TrackTik Portal. You can also download your dashboards as PDFs.
There’s now a Show Cancelled filter for live dashboards
- In Dashboards > Live Schedule, we added a Show Cancelled filter, so canceled shifts show up on the schedule view, but are grayed out.
We added a permission to Staff Portal Roles
- In Settings > Roles & Security > Staff Portal Roles, you can now select, turn on or turn off Enable replace feature for shifts in the Scheduling folder.
There are two more custom report template field types: Barcode Scanner with Counter and Draw: Van
- We added a Draw: Van diagram to the custom report field options.
- For your custom report templates, you can now scan multiple barcodes and keep track of your barcode count as overall or unique.
Bug fixes and other improvements 🛠️
Turning bolts and hammering nails, we made over five other fixes for this release.