Existing geofence areas can be edited or deleted at any time. Each row under the "Zones" tab represents one of the geofence areas for the site.
Follow the steps below to edit the information for a geofence zone.
- Click on the Edit button for the desired geofence.
- Modify this field to change the name or description of the geofence area.
- Use the drop-down menu to select whether the geofence area is a 'Permitted' or 'Restricted.'
- If a geofence area is no longer required, click on the check box to delete it.
- Click on the Save button to save any modifications to the geofence area. If an area was deleted, simply refresh the page to update the view on the map.