Tours are collections of checkpoints that can be scheduled. All scanning options are available for checkpoints within a tour, including requiring reports, asking yes or no questions, asking yes or no questions, confirming a range, asking multiple questions, etc. All checkpoint types are also available for tours.
View Scheduled Tours
Follow the steps below to view tour schedules at a site or zone.
- Tap on the Checkpoints icon.
- Select the Tour Schedules option.
- Tap on a tour to perform it.
Note: It will display information about a tour below the tour. Tours are also color-coded by status. A late tour will have the red caution symbol next to the name of the tour. Each tour listed will also show when the tour was last performed and the user's name that performed the tour.
Tours scheduled to begin in the future will have the blue information circle symbol next to them.
You can still complete a late tour, but that will show in yellow.
Start a Tour
You will receive an alert when a tour is scheduled to begin. The alerts are offline compatible. This means that you will be alerted even if not connected to data or wifi.
To perform a tour:
- Tap the checkpoints icon from the home screen.
- Select Start a Tour.
- Select the tour you would like to perform.
- Scan the checkpoints according to type (NFC, barcode, GPS).
- Once you have scanned all checkpoints, tap the Finish Tour button.
- If you select Finish tour before you have scanned all checkpoints, you will be required to enter a reason for ending the tour early.
- If a checkpoint is required, it means the scan is required. If a guard scans the checkpoint but does not complete the tasks within the checkpoint, he will still close the tour when done. This is because the checkpoint has been scanned. The color of the status of that checkpoint within that tour will be yellow instead of green.
- You can scan a checkpoint randomly, whether it's set to random or in a tour. The one situation where a tour checkpoint cannot be scanned at random is if it's a manual checkpoint without an NFC association. Then it'll require the tour to be started.